Mike, Technician
Experience:  34 years experience of motor vehicle diagnostics
9261905

hi have esp system fault+abs light on

hi have esp system fault+abs light on
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

Common faults with these are with brake light switches going faulty - so you could check that out..

Also - check the fuses relating to the systems in questions - a blown fuse will put the light on..

After that - there really isn't anything you can do on a DIY basis - you will need then to have the car connected to a suitable diagnostic machine..

That will scan the system - and will highlight the area of fault... usually an ABS sensor fault..and then you can have that replaced - or whatever the tool highlights.. - Most small garages have the equipment to do this test for you ...

I Sincerely XXXXX XXXXX have helped you - Please ask me if you need more help...

Kind Rgds, MIKE

• >>>>>>>>>Please don't forget ....Please press the ACCEPT button if you are happy with my answer/advice given - as that's how I get paid for my time, knowledge and expertise given. Thank you.

Feedback and any Bonuses are always appreciated too. Thank you.