Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I need help with understanding Private prosecution procedure

Customer Question

I need help with understanding Private prosecution procedure under harassment and bullying acts for uk. I have a ex boyfriend who has been harassing me but it seems police does not do anything about it. However there is a pattern to this and I do report it whenever it happens.He even broke non molestation indirectly and inspite of police agreeing it was breaking of the clause "no indirectly pestering treatenng harassing or intimidating " he has done it twice causing me significant financial loss and ruined my personal relationship.He got a silk qc and I was under medication of morphine not fit for trial. Unrepresented. The trial bundled was tampered and my exhibits were out based on which I got the orders in the first place.The case is appealed however I now since he got non mol against me on false basis... He created a link to ruin my reputation and call me all sort of things.There is uncanny similarities to his statement and that. However it's two people involved in this leader being my last ex.He later msgs someone I know lying that I tried to talk to him after he obtained non mol and he has two witnesses which is people who lied while I recorded him cussing me inside court. I never spoke to him. I recorded him. He threatened me too which I was unable to record.He now has created a webpage to ruin my life and finish me like he threatened. Done it from / paid someone to do it from USA. It's very obvious. The picture's link says "Her.Jpg" at the end. And link says 2016/10 date created. That's this month. Photo is a screen shot from my whatsapp. And only contacts have access to it not people who are not in contact list.I need help. Can you please point me in right direction? I don't trust police 100%
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to be clear has there just been a criminal trial, not civil?