How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13460
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The family Court imposed on my ex-wife by consent Order to

Customer Question

The family Court imposed on my ex-wife by consent Order to pay me a lump sum today. I received from her Solicitor at 4pm today that she could not raise the lump because her loan application was unsuccessful. Therefore, she stated that one of the houses is now placed in the market for sale and as soon as the house is sold, she will release the money. This in view is a breach of the consent order! What can I do?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: United Kindom
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

What is the exact wording of the order regarding the payment?

Related UK Family Law Questions