Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

I stopped my mom seeing my kids as I feel she was trying to

Customer Question

I stopped my mom seeing my kids as I feel she was trying to take my role as a mother and telling my son nasty things about me & his dad then he come back saying all this nasty stuff getting angry and hitting out and her friend would go funny if he wouldn't hug and kiss her he felt like he had to just so she play with him she go upstairs playing computer while he was in boxers which I felt wasn't right and my mom was leaving him with her when I thought he was in her care and I asks her not to have her friend around him as I felt she was trying to control him and treat him like he was her as she had abortion with having affair with my brother and she self harm, my mom thinks it's acceptable for him to behave in a awful manage and control, after I asks her not to have her round him she went behind my back letting her be there they both telling him to keep it serect and even hiding her car so I didn't know she was there, my brothers don't have anythink to do with her and not alowolled to see there kids my mom very controlling with me and even cut my house keys up when I asks for them back I think might try take me for contact for my son which really worry me as he been such a different child since I stopped her seeing him I just wants some advice on how I could stop her as I don't think it's in his best intrest
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: And that she was leaving him in house on own while she go out to shops or KFC
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 2 months ago.

Are you in UK or US? You have posted in UK Law.

Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Ho wold is the child and how often does your mother see him?