Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

Thank yo efforts here. I had a non mole order placed on me

Customer Question

Hello, thank yo for your efforts here. I had a non mole order placed on me by my wife last week. It was served with divorce papers. I hadn't read it and was told by the chap serving that it's a divorce petition. I saw the page and called her. No answer so sent a text, non threat, just a oh, that's why you asked me to wait. This was in response to her asking me to wait seven days before thinking about filing a petition myself. No further contact and I find myself arrested for breaching a non mole. Now reading the evidence she gave is painful, but after going through it I find many outright lies. I've gone through my email exchanges with her and have email evidence showing clearly much of her evidence is deceiving and untrue. The police have taken my phone for forensic analysis for the breach even though I showed them. That is not my issue. I can challenge the order but can it be overturned if I show evidence has been made on a deceptive basis and also if I can take out a order myself for her abuse, indeed is lying under oath to obtain the order taken seriously by the courts?
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 months ago.

What was the date of the order?

Was it ex parte? I suppose so from what you say.

Half of these orders contain lies. There is not much genuine abuse in the UK.