Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience

My daughter has a non molestation order in place JA: The Family

Customer Question

my daughter has a non molestation order in place
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: her ex try to appeal it but when he was presented with a vast amount of paperwork he dropped the appeal and it was granted
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: unfortunately there is a young child involved, their daughter.
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: He sees his daughter twice a week but his mum must pick their daughter up and drop off from my daughters house
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 5 months ago.
Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.If she is unable to drop off or collect then she would need to make an application back to the court in the cildrenact proceedings to vary the handover arrangements - basically to make them safe for her. There is actually an excellent book on the matter on amazon for about a tenner which will explain it all - happy to discuss further but please rate positive. Thanks
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.