Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

Long term foster children remove from our us JA: OK. The

Customer Question

long term foster children remove from our us
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No just had advise from the fostering network
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: The children were removed because of care concerns. Having had the meeting we were astonished by the in our minds petty and trivial concerns. Or just being parents putting in boundaries. Having researched the children's act normally removal is the last resort and it is only done if the children were at immediate risk. we believe that the issues could have been dealt with in the placement. It was a knee jerk reaction by the LA that is currently under pressure to improve the standard of care as they are in special measures
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: A lot of the children's belongings are still with us and we have so far not had any information as to the plans for the children. We have been suspended from fostering until we go back to panel in July We are due a visit from a social worker this Wednesday that may shed some light on things as our own worker has been off sick so we were told from two days before our meeting and is still off.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but i need some further information firstHow long had the children been in your care?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
3.25 years
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.
How old are they and what do you wish to know about the position?