Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

What can I do if someone breaks an undertaking in a family

Customer Question

What can I do if someone breaks an undertaking in a family law case
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My wife gave an undertaking not to disclose information about our private life but I have been advised that she is intending to - what can I do?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow do you know that she intends to breach the Undertaking