Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

My wife has adjourned our FDR on mental health grounds. I am

Customer Question

My wife has adjourned our FDR on mental health grounds. I am a litigant in person, so was wondering where to go from here as I cannot find much information on the net
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Once, but my wife took all the money, and I am now living in an old van. I literally have nothing to pay a solicitor with.
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 months ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.What has actually happened and what assets are there?