Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I need help

Customer Question

i need help
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
have you read what ive put on here to one of the team members
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
well i have always had bad mental health from being in school and i started telling my male teacher my problems but after i left school i didnt get his number till months after i left school and i went round his house to see his daughter my friend and months later i told him about a fantasy of mine wanting to know what its like to have a boyfriend in different ways and to feel apart of something and if he didnt do it id kill myself and there was no physical or sexual contact other than hugging when i hugged the whole family when leaving there house i was 16 near 17 and the male was 32
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.
Sorry but I'm not sure I understand?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my old teacher from school used to help me out cause i had bad mental health problems and after leaving school i didnt have much contact with him untill i got his number months after i had left school and then his daughter being my friend i went round to there house and i would speak to him about my problems and then months later i told him about my fantasy and wanting to feel apart of something and feeling like i do anything and i asked him to help if not id kill myself so he did and id ask him to make the texts sound like the stuff had really happened but it hadnt and he told me it never could happen and then it eventually stopped and the messages got seen just wounder how the person being 32 at the time gets punished and me being 16 at the time
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.
How did they come to be seen?