Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

My partner put a false name and place of s birth on our sins

Customer Question

My partner put a false name and place of his birth on our sins birth certificate and I have just found out 2 weeks ago! We have argued nearly split up I've cried as he has lied to me for 5 years now!, but he had to tell me the truth due to his immigration status
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet are u unable to help with advice
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: ?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Do you mean that your partner has been giving you a false name for the last 5 years?

What exactly is it that you want to know about this?

Please bear with me over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards