How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13457
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question regarding getting an injunction against my

Customer Question

Hi, i have a question regarding getting an injunction against my mother in law. Is this possible? Our relationship has broken down as I am muslim and she is a converted jewish and she is upset that i did not convert and married to her first born child. I have tried for 5 years to be on good terms with her but she is very controlling and dominant. Recently we told her that we dont want to be in touch anymore due to her unfair treatment towards us but she does things which make me uncomfortable and I have a feeling that she does these things to get to me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is she actually doing not that you have stopped contact with her?

Related UK Family Law Questions