Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

My wife is unwilling to awnser questions on the E statement,

Customer Question

My wife is unwilling to awnser questions on the E statement, we had a court hearing but she has failed to provide valuation of our property portfolio. We should have agreed a surveyer to value the portfolio but she will not agree this. We are missing all the dates agreed. So the settlement is just being drawn out. She is happy she lied to the court and kept the matrimonial home and she also gets large expensis to stay there so there is no need for her to agree anything to sort out the financial remedy. Is there anything I can do
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

What happened at the last hearing?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We were given dated to provide valuations of the portfolio, if we could not agree valuations we were to instruct a chartered surveyer to value the properties. My wife will not value the portfolio and we have not agreed a surveyer. There were time scales which have now passed for thus to be agreed.My wife has also failed to provide other documents etc. Ok these are of a smaller value but should be included as they have been requested.We have the next court case coming up in two weeks, but we have not complied with the judges instruction and no further forward
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Are you not able to have the properties valued?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had them valued but the wife has not and we cannot agree a value
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

What other documents has she failed to provide?