Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I was not paying her other purpose I over paid her by

Customer Question

I was not paying her for any other purpose
I over paid her by £20000 approx
Court hearing 1st April
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I believe that I am dealing with this on another thread?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please I am lost and not getting exactly what I need to follow now to defend my interest and if possible get the Judge to revisit the original "consent order" in view of the fact that my ex through dishonesty have made money off me denying me the a bit to obtain mortgage by saving finds needed for substantial deposit etc. I am not following exactly what I need to do. Including my original question.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can we simply speak on phone. I provided my number but did not get any calls. If I can have a number is ***** call.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Sadly I am not in the Uk at present so a phone call would have t9o be charged at a higher rate

It is highly unlikely that the Consent Order will be revisited because of her subsequent deceit - but I need the exact wording of the Order to be certain - do you have it

You do still have many options to protect the house that you live in

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a copy of consent order. How can I email it. Are coming back any soon. Which country are you in I can see if I can call.. I need draft response on all these.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

You can attach it using the icon on the screen ( i am told) but I will ask customer services to assist.

I shall be back in the Uk on Thursday

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please do you mind me emailing you the paperwork to review when you get back? So let me know how were to send it. To have a proper advice? Thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I have asked Customer services to assist you with this