Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I suspect my ex wife has money dden away The law has now

Customer Question

Customer: Hi yes, I suspect my ex wife has money hidden away The law has now changed so that I can reclaim whats owed. How do I find out about her accounts
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I paid the mortgage for the first 16 years soley I paid for the second 16 years from about a quarter to a half of the mortgage. I paid for nearly everything and yet my ex earned at leas 5 times what I did
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.. is this uk law based?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was the Financial Court Order made and what other evidence have you of her hidden funds?

Clare