Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I had a problem with TalkTalk recently. I was on a contract

Customer Question

Hi. I had a problem with TalkTalk recently. I was on a contract with them with the internet and landline. I moved to another house and wanted to move the internet/landline too but they were just giving me problems. I had to contact them 3 times and nothing so finally I told them to forget about it and cancelled. They assured me (I have written proof) that they wouldn�t charge me anything but they are now trying to charge me �255.30 saying I broke the contract, but it was them who broke it by not moving my Internet/landline to my new house. What can I do?
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and I am happy to help you today. What written proof of this do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have a chat conversation with TalkTalk a agent. I´m attaching it
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi have you sent this to them? what was the response? What steps have they taken to try to charge you? is it just a bill at this stage or have they taken it further?