Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

We are getting evicted, husband served 24 years in the army,

Customer Question

we are getting evicted, husband served 24 years in the army, council refusing us inclusion on register, today i was arrested for doing a sit in rather loudly in the council waiting area
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

You might want to describe your question first as it might not be my area.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, eviction under section 21, first it was section 8 but we paid our rent arrears in full and are up to date, husband has been refused inclusion on housing list for 12 months even though no section 8 went to court and the section 21 does not have to give reasons for eviction, I did a sit in at the council offices today and was arrested, put in the cell of a police van, manhandled even though i was cooperating, they were fully aware i have a mental health illness, we have asked for help from mp, camerons office and various charities..so what can we do to get housed?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, not my area. I will opt out.