Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

My husband has breached s undertaking by contacting me and

Customer Question

My husband has breached his undertaking by contacting me and refusing to informing me of an emergency about my children this was all within 4 days of the undertaking being put in place what do I do now to prevent this happening again
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

HI

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about the background please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since separating from my husband early this year he has constantly text me sometimes in the early hours mainly calling me unsavoury things he has also been texting my mum which she found upsetting this continued even after several assurances from my husbands solicitor that it wouldn't then my husband confronted myself at school other week when I was with my children following this my solicitor suggested a non molestation order we went to court last we and my husband took and undertaking and promised to the judge that he would not communicate with me unless it was an emergency about the children also not to intimidate harass or pester me or encourage anyone else to do so and not to attempt to enter my home or come within 25 metres of my home unless he's picking or dropping of the children this was breached 4 days after going to court as he text me and also he got called into work which was classed as an emergency as I need to know who's looking after my children if there not in his care he never informed me just feel the whole process has been a waste of money on my part as he hasn't adhered to undertaking
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What was the text about?