Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

Can I sue my childs school the caf reviews to their new

Customer Question

Can I sue my childs school for sending the caf reviews to their new school overseas under the date protection act. Evidence suggest a history of harassment by the pastoral care manager and documents were sent to this effect to the new school from the uk to the usa after requesting academic transcripts.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been previously harassed by the pastoral care manager at my daughters middle school. As a result my family were put on a caf with wild allegations with little basis because they were professionals. I have evidence of her corresponding with a headteacher regarding posts about men abusing women on my facebook account and questioning my mental ability. They forced me into a job as a result of the harassment and caused trauma to me and my children by isolating me thru services. This pastoral care manager bullied my daughter and the school was put on a child protection watch as a result. Since moving to the USA with the help of Social Services and the court because of the isolation and stigma we experienced in the uk (they paid for the tickets) this professional is still issuing an onslaught of harassment by sending personal and private documents related to our family to the new school in which I never gave my consent for such a transfer of said documents nor have I had an opportunity to question them in a fair trial. This has been obviously meant to harm me and my children.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My children and I are deeply traumatised by the action of the school that effectively pushed us out of the country and away from the only home my children have ever known.
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

What are you suggesting that they did wrong?