How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34030
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Both originally from Zim. Now British citizens. Got married

Customer Question

Both originally from Zim. Now British citizens. Got married in Zim. Can we be granted a divorce in the UK?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Provided one of you is currently resident in the UK and have been for the last six months then the Divorce can be filed here

in the UK

Please ask if you need further details


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much Clare x
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome I hope all goes well

Related UK Family Law Questions