Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My 14 year old daughter is living with her dad, shes very

Customer Question

My 14 year old daughter is living with her dad, shes very umhappy, she has been expelled from school perminantly, she mentally falling apart? Crying and feelimg she is unable too cope with her father and the lifestyle she lives with him. She says she can noo longer cope with the way he treats her mentally, I was mentally and physically abused by him badly when we were in a relationship many years ago and i're taken me 11 years to recover from what he put me through, she has gone from a bright girl to a girl who no longer cares for anything, she's started drinuking and smokin marajana, her father will not allow me to have any contact with her e ven though a court order is in place, but I meet up with her without his knowing, there is soso much more but basically im seeing my daughter mentally fall apart and im so worried, and shes begging me to get her and take her from him, idesperatly need to d. Something but if I was to take her and then she wasnt allowed to remain with me, shes scared shed be sent back to him and she would get in her. Words a battering, I really need some advice I dont tginkk im able to leave her there, im scared she will do something bad to herself
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

You have made reference to a court order - what does it say? Does she want to live with you?