Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

My ex wife refuses to accept that inset days are in fact an

Customer Question

My ex wife refuses to accept that inset days are in fact an additional days holiday for my daughter and therefore, as per the Contact Order, I am entitled to 50% of all holidays. When the original Order was drafted we did not specify inset days and now she will not apply logic and share equally. Please advise. Thank you, Andrew
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
You are of course correct that they are now additional holiday days. If she refuses to share them then you can take the matter back to court to seek to enforce the order against her. It would of course be better to try and find some compromise to the matter,I attach the court form as necessaryhttp://www.jordanpublishing.co.uk/system/redactor_assets/documents/653/C79.pdf Please rate
I hope that this helps. Please remember to rate positively please.