Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I have had my D80A from sent back from the court saying "the

Customer Question

I have had my D80A from sent back from the court saying "the acknoweldgement of service has not been properly exhibited to the statement in support, The petitioner must properly exhibit the ackknowledgement of service to the statement in support. I do not understand what I need to do to comply with this.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 1 year ago.
Hi you need to apply again by completing further D80A and D84 and on the acknowledgement of service form you must write at the top "This is exhibit "A" referred to in the statement of [your full name]". I hope this assists. Please rate the answer to enable me to be credited for my time. If you require further dialogue, I am happy to continue this at no extra charge. Kind regards