Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I'm in the process of moving home with my two children.

Customer Question

Hi I'm in the process of moving home with my two children. Their dad will still have access to the children to which he sees them on a Sunday for seven hours although I had to fight to get him to have them that long. What I need to know is do I have to tell him my new address as he is quite a volatile person and know he would be consistently harassing me. He will of course still see the children i wouldn't stop that but really don't want him knowing where I live
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate once you get my answer.
Where he has PR the Courts will generally allow him to have details of your address - unless there has actually been non molestation orders in the past. Obviously he may not issue court proceedings and you may simply say that he can not have the information - but if he makes an application to court then they will normally allow it.