Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

HIThrough a mediation suggestion in 2010, my own house was

Customer Question

HIThrough a mediation suggestion in 2010, my own house was transferred to my ex wife for her benefit and the kids after signing a covenant deed and irrevocable will by her that she leaves the house for the children and a consent order was issued to that effect stating that I am the trustee of the children interest and once grown up they can enforce the deed, will and order.The matter took long as I was helping her to deal with ombudsman on the bill of costs on the promise that she adds them on land registry.Under pressure of her family abroad, she refused to fulfil her promise and verbally saying that she will sell the house, worth $1,000,000, and move abroad to live with her sisters leaving my kids behind.To ensure that the children will have a roof over their head, xxxxx suggested that in my capacity as trustee,I sign RX1 form and state that she cannot sell or mortgage the house other than the terms of deed and orderPlease help
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please remove my name in the message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
again please delete my name