How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13445
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good morningMy husband has been paying £200 a month to his ex-wife for

Customer Question

Good morning
My husband has been paying £200 a month to his ex-wife for the maintenance of his daughter since following his divorce. The maintenance agreement was part of his divorce settlement. His daughter is now 18 and in sixth form studying for A levels. In September she will be 19 and wants to study a further course which is not a levels but a one year part time course, she is also working part-time. The court agreement says that maintenance should be paid until she is 16 or ceases full time education. Are the rules the same as for CSA here? Does he still have to pay?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How many hours a week will she be in college?

Related UK Family Law Questions