Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

Hello Claire its Sean, are you working tonight?

Hello Claire it's Sean, are you working tonight?

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent Claire a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Wendy, I still haven't heard from Claire. I don't know what has happened this time. I know I paid the £22 deposit but it didn't go through to Claire because it usually says "Claire is reviewing your question", but it didn't do that, this time. Thank you Regards Sean

We do not know the schedules of our professionals. Claire has been notified, however she may be unavailable. If/when you decide that you wish to open this up to other experts, please let us know.
Hi Sean
Sorry that I have been offline a lot in the last few days
How can I help you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Claire, after over one year of battling, I finally won on Thursday and got contact with my daughter.

Grooming and touching my daughter.....Not proven.

Raping and abusing my sister.....Not proven.

Raping and abusing my ex.....Not proven.

Drinking alcohol throughout marriage.....Not proven.

I was found guilty on other accusations, pushing her, causing fear etc etc etc

You know that I had severe mental health problems throughout, so Judge ordered report and also Cafcass.

Ex asked for "prohibited steps order" to be lifted and her passports returned.....Judge said a big NO!!

All in all Claire especially after walking out of Court, for a day and a half, I couldn't have expected anything better.

Contact starts tomorrow on Skype and Judge said final hearing will be about contact or supervised contact.

I feel so happy Claire after such a long battle with the most serious accusations against me. Don't know where I got the strength from, but I do know that you have been a power of strength for me. Thank you so much for that, I will be forever grateful to you.

Kind regards

Hi Sean
Thank you so very very much for sharing this with me I am so pleased that your courage and strength against the odds proved worthwhile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awe Claire, that's very nice of you. You know that all of this left me penniless.

I hope to get my life back in order again and get back to work. Being self employed I have to start all over again and will take some time to build up my customers.

When this happens I would like to give you a nice bonus. I will definitely contact you again. Is that ok?

I will always be pleased to hear from you Sean - and the bonus is just extra.
I know you are aware that there is still a long way to go - and that your daughter will be confused and worried so may seem very distant - just be strong and stay clam!
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience: 25 years experience of all aspects of family law