Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

Hi Claire, when care order is made an I apply discharge order

Customer Question

Hi Claire, when care order is made an I apply discharge order after six months?
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Six months would be a little early unless you can show that all the problems are now resolved and that you are strong and able to cope again
A year would be a more realistic aim
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A year is a long time why might you think it might take a year.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is going to take six months or more for the Criminal issues to clear - you will then need some time to sort matters out and recover from what will have been a long and awful year
Hence the 12 months looks more realistic and shows that you understand the problems that you face
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire A year is more realistic. I am hoping I can keep the house until the criminal matter resolved so I can work,with the local authority that I have made significant changes. Relationship with husband is finished and I have enhanced more on the parenting programmes. So I am more physically and mentally prepared for taking role looking after all or some of my children in the near future.

The police and cps changed my charge to only child cruelty.
It's bit more minor then the one they initially charged me with.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
It is good to see you looking forward - that is an excellent start to your plans
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I just feel really disheartened that tha police and cps charged me two weeks before the final hearing. I think this is a conspiracy that if they did charge me the first day I got arrested the criminal matter would have concluded by now. Wasted six months of my time.

It's just unfair to me and welfare of the children.

What does it mean "child cruelty 1"

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I agree that the delay was unacceptable.
Child Cruelty is a very wide allegation - you can read more here
http://www.nspcc.org.uk/Inform/research/questions/prosecuting_child_abuse_wda70195.html
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience: 25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks for your advice and support throught out this process. You have been extremly kind patient wity me. I have been so many hurdles in my life. Putting up with long standing domestic violence in the relationship, also caring for my children some with special needs. Dealing with the local authorities concerns for over 11years. Now I have lost my children due to allegation against me. How much can a lady like me in the Asian community can take all this.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I am comforted by the fact that you have spoken of people who are supporting you - this is very important and I hope it will help you in the months ahead
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire
The four children are in long term care and two placement order

I have lost everything I can't even appeal

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
You cannot appeal as you agreed to the orders being made BUT that does NOT mean that all is lost.
We spoke about giving yourself a year - to get the criminal matter out of the way and to make yourself strong - then you can apply for the return of the children
It is unlikely that an adoption placement will have been found before then - so there is no need to panic about that
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is process of adoption? As far as I know they have six months to search then if they can't find suitable adopters then the two children might be revert to long term.

The judge had said that both parents failed to take care of the children. We put our own needs before them, we are not good enough to look after. She is blaming the disabilities of the children is the cause of the volatile relationship between both parents.

I am also unfit mother who could not safeguard any of the children from harm. She thinks adoption would be in the best interest of the two boys if I try to apply in the future the younger children would be damaged emotionally how the other four have become.
The Judge was very cynical of me.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am sorry that you had such a bad time from the Judge
The Local Authority will now have to try and match the children with potential adopters - which may not be possible - and will certainly take many months
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Contact with the two boys start this Thursday but not too sure how much contact will I get.
It's probably four times a year
It's so unfair on me how I am treated by the state

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, How to parents survive the false allegation from children? Is there any support group and any advocay support for parents like me.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
I only know the FRG who I know were no help to you I am afraid
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I contacted them again yesterday there were no help. It's such a difficult time. I have not had a very good representing solicitor and barrister this time.maybe in the future I will find a very expert knowledge on family law that could also challenge the LA as well as represent me

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am sorry they were no help
You can try this one although I have never dealt with them
http://www.parentsagainstinjustice.org.uk/
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Claire. I am very unfortunate person my life as always been a struggle. Every body I associated in my life have abused me, hurt me and let me down. I don't deserve to live on this world. I am better off dead.
Atleast I will free from my pain and hardship on this injustice world.
I can't trust any body who will fight my corner or look after me when I am despair. Every body I associate is just care about their own selfish needs.

All my children have been separated from one and another just because of the LA and court decision I will never get my children back together how we were before never.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Please contact that group - they may well be able to help you through this
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I have contacted PAIN because they are based in different part of the country they don't cover in the westmidlands.

Nobody can win with the LA and family court they never think how all this impact on the parents it's all for the children's best interest not parents. We have children so they can remove them of parents like me who has suffered all this abuse from relationship and now the LA and family court had abused me emotionally and mentally destroyed my life for good.
They do not realise what so ever my feelings and views. They play GOD I only wanted best for my children and this is the slap in the face I get from LA and family court.

The court and LA made me childless and barren.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Did they suggest anywhere else for you?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Claire I have lost all hope. I have tried justice for family again no joy what so ever. Nobody is out there that would be my voice for me.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am so sorry for your troubles - please try and keep some hope even if only for contact
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been advised to make the most out of the contact I have with the younger two boys its on Thursday. I am really nervous I don't what I am going to say to my boys if they say when can we go home mummy. How awful will it me for them. It's so disturbing to see them my hands are tied but I can't do anything to help them.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Plan carefully and stay strong for your children - save your tears for afterwards.
Take small activities that you can do with them and simply say that they have to stay where they are safe of they ask you about home
Be brave
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,

I am just hoping the jury find me gulity for child cruelty charge the willful assault charge. I just hope the jury finds justice for me. I need to clear my name.

Then I can start working with the local authority in making positive changes in my life.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
That is very positive Asma - keep fighting!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Claire I meant NOT GUILTY at the trial so sory I cursing myself lol

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Do not worry I had worked that one out!
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have had conatct with the children's father that my older son is still stating that he had inflicted the injuries to his brother to the contact worker.
I still don't understand why have I been charged with the assault if he still stating he injured him. And if my son says that in crown court what other evidence do they have against me?

They will have to take his statement and hopefully I will be found guilty.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Why are you in contact with your ex?
That will sink and application you make in a years time.
They have not charged you with the assault anyway - just Child Cruelty
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From the information I have from my solicitor is I have been charged with the wilful assault charge this fits in the child cruelty charge.

We don't have regular contact but he informs how the children are doing specially the older boy. He is not happy about he can't come home because of the situation with his younger brother and other issues with in the family dynamic.
Can child cruelty be a variety of things then?

Thank you

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Yes it can
You should have been told what specific allegations you are facing
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The specific allegation is wilfull assault charge that is the main charge.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Then you have a good chance of being found not guilty
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, what ifthe police and cps be really ignorant and they decide to pull another stunt that they charge me with somthing else. They are dead against me they will try their upmost to convict me with something. They did a very good job of charging me just before the final hearing and pressure from JR application.

I have lost my trust with them. If they don't find me not gulity for the assault they will think of somthing else to charge me with.
They are very critical of me from day one.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
They will struggle to do that at this stage
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I liased with PAIN that I can can appeal the order with in 28 days. I explained about my whole situation he advised me I could appeal

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
You Consented to the Order which makes an appeal nearly impossible to Win - even if your circumstances were such that an appeal would be realistic - nothing has changed in the last week to make the position any better
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire Have you heard of justice for families organisation? I know I did consent the order but the placement order is I think is quite drastic.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Yes I have heard of it
I am sorry but the Placement Order is standard given the age of the children
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
I asked the solicitor wether I can have copies of the care order, threshold document, placement orders, and the transcript of judgement given the reason why placement order been given. So the adcovate from justice for families can go through the papers. Wether there is chance of appeal. It is worth a try for her to see if any appeal can be done.

Thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is your privilege
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think my solicitor is fed up with me now the family case has concluded I am emailing her she does not respond.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, what should I do shall I stop emailing the firm I am just annoyed with their lack of communication, They always think about money to be paid to them once they have done their job we as parents left with absolutely no gain out of this?

Thanks
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, are you ok I have not had a response yet hope you are not annoyed with me Claire.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am sure she will respond in due course - you do need to give her time as the Order has probably not been received yet
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
That's true all these paper work take time. I am so excited to see my two youngest boys tommorow. I hope I can hold everything together. I will let you know how I went. I hope my children can bear the separation and be strong for me and themselves. That is only positive outcome I can get throughout these proceedings is to have some contact with my two boys and my older daughter. I will show how good mom I can be to my children. These are small steps hopefully it will be in the right way.

I will love and cuddle them the contact workers will be surprised.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Remember it has been a while for them - expect them to be a little confused - but I will keep good thoughts in mind for you
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I don't think they will be confused they will be more like when can they come home. It's so upsetting for them because I will start bonding with them they will be later adopted to new family it will break their little hearts thats if they do find suitable family They have full knowledge who there birth parents are by now. The boys ages are 5 and 3and a half. They know their siblings they all have a bond. I kept them all together until they separated from each other in March.
I was the person who held everybody together and now it's my fault that they have fallen apart. I should have protected them and i dont know how am I going to rebuild it will take long time.

I wanted best for them and be happy with me and their brothers and sisters living together

I am so sorry to keep on emailing you. You have been extremly understanding and never turned away from me. You have been very calm and helpful to me and I totally respect you and the service.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
It is fine - I am here and I hope tomorrow goes well
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much we can catch up tomorrow. I will stay strong and be a mother to them that they deserve to have.

Good night

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am sure you will
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I didn't see the children today I drove all the way to the contact centre waited for 45 minutes then I was told contact was cancelled for my older daughter and the contact for the two boys is tomorrow.
I was told by the children's social worker last week and this week it would be with the two boys today. The contact coordinator spoke to the social worker this morning about the dates then the social worker said to the coordinator that she willl make contact with me and say today's contact been canceled. I did not get any phone calls or anything from the social worker. When I tried to talk to her from the contact centre I was told she can't come to the phone she's busy.
It's so disgusting and unprofessional of her to do this to me. I was all excited to see atleast some of the children then I was let down. What a wasted journey.
I am going to make a formal complaint about the social worker.
Social workers some are such cruel people.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I hope all ok I am just waiting for your response to my last question

Many thanks

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
This makes me so very very angry - it is indeed cruel - so do please make sure that you complain
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will make a formal complaint about the whole Walsall Local Authoririty in the next week or two. How the local authority for the last 12 years of their involvement how they incompetently they have treated me and my children.
They suddenly jumped in when another child injured another sibling and got me arrested for child cruelty charge. If they had high level of concerns about in the past of volatile relationship between me and ex husband why didn't they remove the children earlier. Why did they intervene now.

All this is making feel disgusted about the local authority lack of unprofessionalism and working against the parents not with parents.
They always I was a victim of DV but they did help to get rid of him or remove me or my children to another accommodation without him knowing where we live now I would have been with all my children with the right support.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I don't know if you are on line. The last email I sent. I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I am glad you have made the complaint and hope that you do follow it up - with more of the right kind of help earlier it is likely that you and the children would have been safe and together now
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, Just a question because the court made the bail for me to be remanded living and sleeping at my home address not to have contact with the three children who potential witnesses, to have supervised contact with the two children and my daughter.
That is all on the court bail condition. The question is can my landlord force me and rehouse me if the court had ordered for me to remain in my house until the outcome of the criminal proceedings?
Does that make sense?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
If you are forced to move then the Bail Conditions can be changed to a new address
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh Ok

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Stay strong
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, got to start all over again my life. I don't know will my children want to come home atleast the two wrote letter to the judge that we treated them not good they are making false admissions in the letters to the judge it was so disturbing to see.

I am now scared my children may not want to come home even if I made significant changes.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Claire, I am just so unhappy that I am missing my children so much and missing out in thier lives. Why am I being tested all the time. I can't do anything right.
I just tried my best to keep my children together I have to start all over again.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I cannot begin to imagine your distress at what has happened - and I do hope that you have people around you who are supporting you.
I hope that your contact goes ahead this week
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
The social worker before the children went in to care that if I don't comply with them then I will lose my house benefits for the children, and I will end up in a hostel. She had threatened me ,now she has won she got what she wanted now yes I have lost everything.

I bet the social worker is laughing at me now. My life had been destroyed by the LA.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
But you are still fighting Asma!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
I am just feeling fed up with everything my soliciotor does not want to know now. They got paid for the case so they ignore emails I send to them.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I understand that - but stay strong
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I am even confident that if the same firm wins on the criminal matter I have always had lack in confidence with them from when they first took my case. I am not confident they will defend my criminal case I know I am innocent but I don't feel they are robust and harsh towards the prosecutor.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is up to you if you wish to change - that is your right however the new firm will not have any details of the Care Proceedings as the files are separate
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I don't understand that the firm that dealt with care proceedings they always ask for bank statements from me all the time I initially have information of the income I recieve and bank statement they want the information for march,April,may. I just recently gave a statement on regard to the judicial review application. The solicitor don't keep copies for thier records they always send to legal aid. It's so inconvenience for me away do they keep asking for them?

It does not make sense in other firms they don't ask for bank statement just income details.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am afraid the Legal Service Commission always insists of receiving Originals - which is why they are always asked for - and yes it is indeed very annoying
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I already gave the statement from day one why do they keep on asking for more. It's a night mare they could not help me with the children their only concern for them to get paid form the legal aid agency. They only need my national insurance number to find out what benefit I am getting. They only interested about money they can squeeze out the government nothing else they don't care how parents are going through and my life has been torn apart.

I am sorry Claire I am getting annoyed with them now.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am afraid it is the LSC who demand evidence on an ongoing basis - it drives everyone mad
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will see what I can do. But I need to focus on contact with my younger children and my daughter soon.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Yes that HAS to be your priority and I hope it goes smoothly this week
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The next visit with my two sons will be on the 4th October not sure when contact would start with my daughter yet.
I am sure the social worker will call me by end of this week.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Fingers crossed for you
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why does not the solicitor respond to the email the associate who was attending hearings she has just disappeared all of a sudden she does not respond to the emails I send. It's so frustrating when I am ignored.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Priority issues I am afraid - if you haven't heard within a week then chase again
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do. I don't why I am feeling really agitated by the solicitor I am normally calm person but I just feel they have not done to push the LA regards XXXXX XXXXX order . I understand they did the JR review application but sometimes I felt they were misleading me to believe that I may have chance for some children to care I was not told once by the associate that she can't push for any assessment if the criminal matter is not concluded.
I was leaded in hope. But the last moment I had to step back. There is nothing I can do now.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
You are understandable upset - it has been a dreadful time
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, in regards XXXXX XXXXX daughter contact they are working with her slow introduction the contact may start in the next couple of weeks. I was told by the contact coordinator.
I feel my heart so heavy I am not even allowed to see my other three children I miss them so much.

I feel really unsettled and my hands are tied.

It's such a shame

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I can understand that but you are working on it which is good
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
I just want criminal matter to conclude its going to be next year now. I am already finding difficult to cope with all this. All this process it's having huge impact on my mental and physical well being.

Everywhere I turn all doors are closed for me nobody out there to help ang guide me.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What shall I do to cope with all this I don't know where to turn. I feel just everything has finished for me thier is no hope for me what so ever. Thanks to the LA and guardian somebody in that department really hates me so much that is why I am in this mess.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I am afraid that criminal matters do take some time - but it will eventually end
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, If police and CpS had concrete evidence for a conviction they would have not varied the bail the matter would have gone to court straightaway why wait for six months for case plea hearing?

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Claire, what is case management plea hearing?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Crime isn't really my area - but this is a hearing at which your plea is taken and the court decides on the next steps
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already pleaded not guilty at the magistrates last week case going to crown court in November I am bailed til then.
I will still plead not guilty at crown as wel

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It is a matter of deciding what statements and witnesses will be needed
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting really scared now I might get convicted for somthing I have not done. Even my children will give evidence against me which is not true. That is the main of my extreme worry now. I might get sentence because of my children false evidence,

I can't trust any of my children who are witnessess against me.

I am really horrified if anything was to happen to me. I am innocent I have not harmed my son or any of my children.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Try and stay strong - all you can do is tell the truth
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The experience I have had from family court the LA and court seem to believe what the children say. They say children never lie. Parents like myself who are going through false allegation and statement against me my view and statement are totally ignored and undermined by professional and in the court arena as wel.

I bet my children are also suffering inside what has happened to them especially the older four children.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
There are different rules and standards in the Family and Criminal Courts so do not give up
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just been extremely unlucky in all this. It's just utter unluck I am going through. I don't want to give up but all this court and hearing is making me exhausted and things are not going as I want. The children are in care so the LA and court do not need to worry about that. It's me nobody is bothered about my feeling and safety in all this.

I am concerned I will eventually hit rock bottom. The court and LA are not bothered about vulnerable parents like me with no support and guidance from nobody.

It hard to keep all together since I saw my boys I am really struggling to cope. I am living but I am just existing that all I am. I have lost my chance to be a mother to my children.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
It must be very difficult for you - but I am glad that you saw your boys
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have appointment with my psychiatrist this afternoon I will have to explain to her how all this is making feel. Also I spoke to the solicitor the criminal matter she is saying it will take eight weeks for all paper, statements, interviews, video taped of the children.
Also she is saying that the CPS are in a big mess I am not sure what she means by that.
If paper work do not get together by the case managment hearing then the still hearing will still have to go ahead.

I am just so frustrated with all the waiting.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
If the CPS cannot sort themselves out then the Court may throw out the charges - not likely but a possibility
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, the social worker made an accusation that is apparently went to my child's School and said to the teacher that I am saber's mom and my name is XXXXX XXXXX And I had a Spanish accent. The sw ia accusing of going into my son school. Which is untrue. She asked where I was today I said I was in town and my friends house she would not believe me what so ever. She asked what is my friends name i said I have to ask permission to the friend before I give her details. The social worker would not believe I was at my friends she says what i am saying is not credible.

So I called my friend she said to give her name and number I called the social worker the receptionist said she can't answer the phone then I left her the message of my friends details to pass on the sw. But my friend did not get a call from the sw. The sw made my stress levels really high.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I have to say that not giving your friends name straight away was a problem - but you can make a formal complaint about the failure to respond.
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I thought before giving the friends name I ask her permission to before I say to the social worker. I wasn't being awkward but the sw was not prepared to I've me the information about which school,teacher the social worker had spoken to. To watch on CCTV who had impersonated me. I have informed the police but they that social services need to investigate them selves first.
What a nite mare I am going through I am being treated like a criminal by social. Services.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
There is nothing more that you can or should do - if you were not there then you were not there
I hope nobody thought they were helping you by doing this
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nobody would help me in this I am telling the truth. The social worker from day one never liked me. I made a harsh complaint about her any way.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I am sure you are - I just hope none of your friends did it to try and help you - people can do silly things
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only my family members know the children are in care. But they don't know where the children live or which school they attend. M I at a day trip to landundo in Wales we are nearly there now. I need to get away from all this stress

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Enjoy your day!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, taken loads of pictures and video I am enjoying myself the weather s breezy but its not wet at all. We having our lunch fish and chips.

Overall nice weather the sea is beautiful. Be back home by 9pm

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Sounds like a great day
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
Just come back home enjoyed myself. Back to the stress mode. I have a formal complaint about the social worker I requested the manager to respond back by five days. The top people from the local authority will not be happy about the complaint I have made but they will need to respond.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Well done?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have dealt with the local authority for almost 12 years I have met with so many managers, and social workers in my time. But I have never experienced the particular social worker that the children have who is extremely unprofessional and undermines my parenting capacity. She has no idea of my parenting skills and knowledge. I feel she is a bully and put parents down and very unapproachable. I have explained to her manager about her attitude towards me but the manager does not take any notice so I had no choice is to complain to the top people of children's services.
They should train social workers to work with parents with them not against them. If parents were uncooperative then I can understand last resort is court arena.
There is somebody in the LA who does not like me at all that is why LA are being too harsh with me.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I hope your complaint helps change this
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Me too. I will not give up my rights I am not willing to sit and accept the injustice to me and my children. I don't think the
LA did not expect me to keep on complaining. How will I be happy with that my children can't come home to my care because of the social worker evidence against me that I have emotionally and physically harmed them. I am going to prove to them that she is in the wrong and she has manipulated and intimidated the system and the court.
I will still keep fighting and not them put me down. It's not a crime is it to complain about a service which is unhelpful towards innocent and vulnerable parent like me.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Well done
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, do you think I am going over the top in all this please be honest with me?

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same question
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I think you are entitled to challenge some of what has happened - but you do need to be careful to concentrate on the areas where they have clearly gone beyond what is reasonable
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is very true. I am trying my best with my support worker to exactly found out what is the local authorities issues are and what they have got against that is so unreasonable to them that I can't even have an opportunity to have an observation assessment with some of the children atleast.

Just because I have now been charged I have not been convicted yet and I am hoping I will found not guilty of the allegation against me.

But the LA are not acknowledging that I has changed I have enhanced my parenting skills. And I won't to be given another chance once the criminal matter has been concluded if I am found not gulity. The social worker s looking at any way and digs to crack me up and I am not going to let her beat me.
Truth will prevail I know what the truth s and I am going to stick with the truth.
Thank you for all your support and guidance in all this. I hope I do make sense when I am emailing and asking questions to you. I hope y own solicitor be much more clear and honest with than just mislead me.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Yes you have changed - so stick to the truth and work with you support worker!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, My soliciotor has not yet sent me the letters the children had written to the judge. I wonder why it's taken them to provide me the statement?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
They may not have copies themselves - they may have only seen them at court
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an appointment with the home treatment nurse. The psychiatrist has referred me to be seen by them. Because of all the trauma and stress I am going through. I hope they can help me. There is so much a person can take and tolerate. The social worker has not made any attempt to call me in the last few days
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am glad you are getting help
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting for the solicitor to send me the letters that the children had written to the judge I have emailed her a few times I am not getting any response.

Don't know what to do?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
As I said she may not have them on file
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The barrister must of left it in her life and passed the information to my solicitor she said on the 9th judgment hearing that she will refer to them. She is in and out of court that is why she is not looking into this. I have spoken to her associate secretary she will pass the message to the solicitor but I did stress that I need these statements ASAP

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Sadly there is nothing more that you can do until she finds them
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, Yes that's all I can do. The nurse met with me today she will come to see me again on Saturday then the doctor will check me how I'm doing every couple of days.
The home treatment team have now been on board the nurse said not to worry they are always there for me when I am in crisis.

It is atleast a good support for this critical time of my life. I am surprised the social worker has not made any contact with me or my friend Which is good, the complaint will also hopefully will change things.
Hopefully the support worker will be there to advice me. The trip yesterday had helped me a bit.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
I am really pleased that you are now getting some proper support
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have no choice is to wait for the court papers to arrive by the solicitor this will take time. When the bundles arrive then I will check if the children's statement is in the bundle.

Then I will write to the solicitor and explain why I need the statement.
If I annoy them it will have an impact on the criminal case.
It's so frustrating for me. Now the family matter has finished the legal aid will no longer pay them that is why maybe I am not getting a reply from them.
Everything is money not emotion or feelings

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is an excellent way forward
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire,
I received the placement order today but I have not recieved the care order for the four children yet. I am a bit annoyed with the solicitor she has not yet able to obtain the statement written by the children to the judge. To request the judge hearing I have to direct request through the court I might have to pay a fee. Which is I think it's unfair. I will appeal the placement order via CAB

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I am waiting for your response

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
The Solicitor will send them when they get them - and the Barrister may not have been given her own copy on the day
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard anything from the complaint I made on Tuesday. And the social worker has not made attempt to contact me or the friend. I will go CAB if I could appeal the placement order. I am not building my hopes up. The care orders may be sent to me later. Because I am contesting because of the criminal matter.
The CPN has been out to see me today how I am doing the doctor will see me on Tuesday hopefully.

How are you any way I never ask how are you my sincere apologies

Thanks

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning Claire, Can I appeal the placement order I am aware I have the criminal matter but I want to Appel if I can?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
Remind me how old the youngest are?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The youngest are five year old and three and a half year old boys

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Claire the youngest boys are 5 and 3 and a half years old

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Appealing the Placement Order but not the Care Order could be a problem as it is the preferred option for younger children - although realistically it is unlikely that they will be easy to place
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes appealing the placement order I am looking at to Appel the care order for the four children may not be possible due to the criminal matter has to be concluded. I have still not had any contact with my oldest daughter yet the sw ia taking her time to arrange I am not happy with the delay its taking.

Any advice how I can nudge the LA for contact for her?
Many thanks

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
What excuse do they offer?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, Because of her autism and learning difficulties the social worker wants to liase with professionals that are supporting my daughter with her needs and routine.
That is her excuse I think they are just making my life difficult for me I have not seen my daughter since first week of March this year they are putting in so much excuse and time in this. Which is really unfair on and my daughter.

Please can you please give me advice what I can do

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
How old is she and what did the Guardians report say about contact?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is 12 years old. The guardian says we used her as a scape goat and we neglected her. The contact should be four times a year that is all.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a reply to you Claire any advice on this please

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Then there is little you can do to hurry the matter up other than asking for weekly updates
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, you are right I can't do anything but wait. I know all th social worker and the LA really despise me they hate me so much. That is why I am treated cruel and nasty by them.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I am just feeling really depressed
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I hope you are ok I have not had a reply from yourself yet you might be offline

Many thanks

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I can understand that - but do hang on there is still hope once you get the criminal charges out of the way
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have made a formal complaint shall I ak her team manager how long will it take for the contact for my daughter will take place.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, how much will it cost if I was to request transcript of the judgment hearing at the family court?
I am still waiting for the care orders of the four children to receive
I will hopefully know by tomorrow when I will have supervised contact with my older daughter
I am still feeling a bit low still. I am just upset with the lack of communication from my solicitor

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Why do you want a Transcript when there was no contest involved?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I want to contest the placement order for the two children
Not the care order for the older four children

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Then a Transcript is unlikely to be of any help.
Adoption is the predictable option for younger Children if a Care Order is made
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I don't understand why it won't be an option for myself to appeal atleast the placement order. It may worth a try the advocate from justice for families might see if there is any ground of appeal if not then I will have to wait and hope they won't find suitable adopters.

I have first contact after six month with my daughter next Thursday for two hours and two hours the next day with my two sons. I am really looking forward to see my daughter next week. I am glad somthing is working out for me.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
The problem is that if small children are in care then a permanent placement is clearly a better idea.
I am really pleased about the contact!
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If all 5 year and 3 years old children better in placements then all children would have had adopted parents. The placement order does not say time limited search that is really me though.
I am just very unfortunate that the judge accepts LA plan.

The social worker and manager do not want to work with me but that putting obstacles against me.

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I have noticed you replies are delayed. You might be busy sending replies to ther customers. I am sorry for pestering all the while. I feel nobody is there and understanding what I am going through.

Thanks
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
I have very slow Internet at the moment
The ideal for children of that age in long term care is Adoption - hence the placement order.
The reality is that adopters are hard to find
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You might have a lot of customers that is maybe the Internet is slow. I am meeting with the advocate tomorrow from justice for families. See what she says about the appeal if there is any ground I am not putting my hopes up.
She is not promising anything but see what she can do.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is a positive step
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, there is nothing I can do now is to wait of the outcome of the criminal matter. Start a good relationship with my three children become a good positive mother to them. Give them a great time in these visits and enjoy and show the LA I am loving and caring stable mother I can be. My two youngest boys and my two girls I miss so much I am desperate for them two boys not to be adopted. I would do what they ask of me for my children to return to me. My children are my world I know they will grow up and fly the nest but they are all unique and special to me. But the LA made it difficult for me to work with them. I know what my older son done is not acceptable but he requires help and guidance. He does really love his brothers and sisters. He is living on this own without them he must be thinking about me and them all the time.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
This is a really positive attitude to take and makes a good future more likely
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have met with the justice for family advocate. I filled the application N161 and application. For transcript for the judge hearing was also waiting for the judgment I don't know how long this will take to arrives. She also for me to request the Data Protection to the council about my children's assessment and files so I can read what the social worker is writing about them. It might occur fee but I will try.
The application Royal Court of Justice.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I hope that this goes well for you
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I had response from the formal complaint by the manager took on board what I said about how the social worker treated me. The social worker has now changed its changed to corporate parenting.
The children will be transferred to the team as a priority.

Things are moving slowly I am glad I don't need to liase with the sw.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is excellent news as it gives you a chance to build a new relationship with social services
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I am hoping the I can have a good working relationship,with the new social worker. I am desperate to work with the LA best of my ability. The line manager was very fair with me and the staff employees. She was not taking sides of anybody was fair on both sides.
I went to a wedding with my friend and her three children at Portsmouth three hours to get there and back. We went on the sea front left for about six then we got back to Walsall just at 10o clock. Nice food the ceremony went really well. The bride and groom look so good together. Took photos. The weather was lovely as wel. My friends children have special needs two have dwarfism they are all boys and they are cute well behaved children.

We really enjoyed ourselves I wish my children could have been with them.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I am glad you had a good day
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I meant I wished my children were with me so I could have taken them with me. I see my daughter and my two son's Thursday and Friday next week. I am allowed to take food but I should make it sure it does not affect the meal times and routine 4pm-6pm is normally meal times any way I will tell the contact centre I will bring the children home made food.

I am nervous to see my daughter I am seeing her after a long time six months. I am getting tearful now, but I have to be strong. I don't what I have do deserve this. I want my children to be with me.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
You have given this careful thought - I hope all goes well
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi claire,

My daughter was in hospital for a few days last month her father was told today at contact today. Why didnt the social worker just give me or her father a courtesy call just to inform us. He was told today by my daughters foster carer the female carer. Soon care order is made dont we have any rights anymore how the chidren are doing who any illness they had dont we as parents have rights anymore. Have we fully lost our parental rights?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
What was the problem - why was she in hospital?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She was in hospital for stomach pains I am so worried about her Claire its so unfair I am really worried about her?
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire Good morning Claire I have replied to you
Thank you
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
You still have Parental Responsibility and have the right to be informed - so make a formal complaint!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claire, The children's father may have to do the formal complaint because I was not at the contact. When I see my daughter on thursday I will have to see if they raise any issues. I will not give up. The complaint response from the manager was ok. I dont have to liase with the childrens's social worker anymore. The children will be allocated a new social worker and case will be refered to looked after team.

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Which goes back to the question of why you are still in contact with a man who has cost you everything - given that this ongoing contact ruins any chance you have of progress in the future
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have filed divorce proceedings he just txt me yesterday I don't have no contact with him I think he felt just to inform me. Nothing else, you are right he has caused damage to my life and I have lost my children due to him.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Ok
Then you can ask Social services what has happened to your daughter based on the text you received
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, the home treatment team doctor just discharged me form their service because he does not think I am not risk to myself or others.
I was not expecting this. I don't know how I am going to cope. He thinks my stress and moods the reason with not having my children with me. Also the criminal case is still pending.
He referring to my Gps and Outpatient appointment will be offered. He does not understand I am very vulnerable and he advice go to the CAB to help support on how I can get the LA to communicate to me. All the children are transferred to looked after them a new social worker will be allocated to the children soon so I do not need to liase with the previous sw who made my life difficult,

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
I hope that the outpatients appointment is soon as you are still under a great deal of stress
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I don't feel I should have been discharged they are just saving money. They don't understand how I am going through.
I have confidence with all of them they don't care

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Stay strong - from the future point of view this is a tribute to what you are able to achieve
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I have just had a chat with psychiatrist secretary for ten minutes. She basically is saying that the home treatment team it's just for emergencies. She said between now and the case management hearing which will be in November is that to to somthing to distract myself, councilling . Maybe ask my solicitor to ring me maybe every two weeks if there is an update. She said there is nothing the solicitor to say if there is nothing new come up about the case. She understands its frustrating but it won't come any sooner. Once the outcome of the case engagement had happened then we can move on to the next which would the trial. I need to keep on focus my mind is playing at me all the time. I don't know what else I can do to stop my brain going to overdrive.
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Asma
You are doing well - this is good.
Did you ever do the Freedom project?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, what is freedom project again I think you told what it is but I have forgotten.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Here it is
http://www.freedomprogramme.co.uk/
and I beleive it will help you
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claire, Thank you for giving the site details. I am waiting for the case to be tranfered to the looked after team new social worker I hope he/she will be more approachable I am not hopeful the socail worker maybe worser than the old one. Cant trust social workers anymore.

But I have no choice is to work with them if they are willing to work with me.

I have requested to the customer care team of the complaint department walsall council a mediation meeting between myself, my support worker, children services managers and the customer care team officer. So we could work constructivlely for the ell being of the children. What do you think is that a good idea I suggested it to them?

Asma

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Yes I think that is an excellent idea
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claire, The contact has now reduced for the contact was arranged this friday 4th October now it on the 6/12/2013 because the court decided quarterly contact.

Can I complain about this it was just matter of three weeks they changed the contact arrangement.

Asma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire that the level of contact I know have is too harsh? Can I apply for contact order? For increased contact?

Many thanks

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I am waiting for your reply
Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire just waiting for your replies
I am really stuck don't know what to do please advise me?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is not acceptable when you have not seen the child for so long
If you are appealing the placement you can also appeal the level of contact
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, Sorry to be pain. I am making application c2 form to the family court for contact order. But I don't require solicitor to represent me. If hearing does take place I will have to do a position statement justice for family advocate will support me hopefully. Also Application for N161 has been completed and sent to the Royal Court of Justice.
I will justify that four times a year contact is not in the best Interest of the children wellbeing. How all this is having a huge impact on my physical and mental well being too.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Concentrate only on the children - not anything about you!
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, if I am found not guilty for the wilful assault I can still be charged for failure to protect my son from harm. I have spoken to family lives they are saying I have failed to protect my son from the stabbing that is why they removed all th children. Also I did not stop from the stabbing to happen. So there is a chance that I will not be able to care for the children because of my son being wounded while he was in my sole care.

What do you think?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
That is indeed why they were all removed HOWEVER that is an area where you can and are changing in terms of your understanding and ability
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I am curious if I divorce ex husband their is no guarantee any of the children will be returned the only difference the volatile relationship will end. Why is LA forcing both parents to divorce if its formal separation we are currently. There is no way we will ever get back together. But why LA and court want this if they don't think the children are not better with either of parents?

Asma
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire can you please reply to the last question.
Thank you
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying £3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire I I understand now. It's children's
LAC review next Tuesday. I don't know what to say what would be your advice please.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I was told by her father when contact happened the foster carer did not tell me about the hospital probably didn't want me to worry. I will ask at the LAC review and level of contact. I am taking an advocate with me from Enable Advocate.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, I hope I can hold it all together at the LAC meeting really want to know how the children doing in school and placements.

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, thank you for this kind gesture I am a bit nervous what can I start by expressing in the meeting about changes I have made and will continue to make in the future? Complaint about the current social worker is still ongoing the team manager has looked into this and I request for it go to second stage?

Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!