Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

I have a deferred charge on the fmh and my court order states

I have a deferred charge on the fmh and my court order states that the order will become enforceable when my son reaches the age of 18 or when he finishes full-time secondary education. He has just finished his A levels and will be starting university in September. Does University count as full-time secondary education?

I await your answer.

Many thanks
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
HI
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
A University degree represents Tertiary Education rather than Secondary - so the Charge is now payable
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further information
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience: 25 years experience of all aspects of family law