Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
11292137

Which section on a D80a divorce form do you witness the siganiture

Customer Question

Which section on a D80a divorce form do you witness the siganiture of the respondent...a...b is statement of arrangements ..that doesnt apply as we have no children or c it has beeb rejected twice because of it being in the wrong box ..it is an uncontested divorce
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attaching d10 form and on d80A you have to identify the siganiture of my estranged husband...which section do i sign it...he admits adultery and we are doing divorce ourselves.On the D80a there are 3 spaces to identify his siganiture which is the correct one ...download the D80A ...we have no statement of arrangments..no children...that leaves the top one which says...i identify the sig that appears on the document ,which i have attached to this statement and marked A as the sig of my husband / wife who is the respondant in theese proceedings.

Or the last one that says...i identify the sig that appears at the foot of this document , which i have attached to this statement and marked c as the sig of my husband/ wife, who is the respondant in theese proceedingd....as far as i can see he has signed the queztion 9a ..help co fused .

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

If you are attaching acknowledgement of
service signed by your husband you fill in the top box.

There is no statement of arrangements
so you do not fill in the middle box.

If you are attaching any other kind of
document or statement with your husband's signature in you fill in the bottom
box. It may be that you have to fill in more than one box.

Does that answer the question
even so? I am happy to answer specific points.

Can I help further?

Please
don't forget to positively rate my answer J service
(even if it was not what you wanted to hear).

If you don't rate it positively, then the site keep your deposit and I get 0
for my time L. It is
imperative that you give my answer a positive rating.

It doesn't give me, "a pat on the head", "good boy" (like ebay), it is my
livelihood!

If in ratings you feel that you expected more or it only helped a little,
please ask.

I am
offline shortly until later and will pick this up then if needed.

Please bear with me
over weekend because I will be online and off-line.

Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience: PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure this is correct..it has been rejected before..saying..The petitioner puports to exhbit 2 documents -one marked A and one marked C - no such documents are exibited other than the Ackwoledgement of service which is neither marked A or C.. only the ackwoledgement of service is being sent ..i identified Aand C before as iwasnt sure...i dont want it to be rejected again...Thanks

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im sending the Ack of service together with the application for decree nissi and statement of truth...where do you mark Ack of service doc A..

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!