Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.

I applied for an enforcement order as my ex-wife had not being

Customer Question

I applied for an enforcement order as my ex-wife had not being complying with the final order agreed by consent, which is a shared residency order with a schedule of where the children would live at particular times, in addition it was agreed by consent to have a specific restriction to stop the children from being moved from their schools. On the back of the enforcement proceedings my ex-wife applied for a variation to the final order to allow her to move the children giving the only reason as college for my eldest son. There are 4 other boys 16yo lives with mum, 13yo lives with me, other 3 boys 11,10,5 are all subject to shared residency and did spend far more time with me than agreed at court at mum's request. The Judge has set the Directions hearing for the 7th August and instructed yet another section 7. I am concerned that from Directions to Final there is not enough time for me to get a barrister etc if the intent is to complete the case before the start of the next school term. What powers does the Judge have at directions? I do want the opportunity to challenge the reports (Cafcass not even started S7 yet) as these reports are often just the same "both parents equally capable" etc.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wendy, I would still like an answer please
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my request