Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

We both me and my wife are Indian origin British Citizen received

Customer Question

We both me and my wife are Indian origin British Citizen received British Citizenship two years ago. We both have OCI (Overseas Citizen of India ) card. My wife is in India and she does not want to come back to UK. I have given thousands of pounds to my in lows to invest in India. My wife and her parents have kept me in dark and never invested money in the property and used money for them self. I feel that my wife and her family is not trust worthy and I would like to get divorce with her. My wife may not agree to this as this will be her second divorce. Please could you advise where I need to file divorce in India or in UK? Look forward to hear from you. Thanks.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I haven't received replay and still waiting. Thanks.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont mind waiting but please answer asap. Thanks.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Tank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
How long have you lived in the UK and are there any children involved?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have lived in UK for 15 years. I got married in 2006( 7 years ago) and my join me in UK on same year. My wife have two son's from her previous marriage. They only visited us once in 2007 for 3 months and my wife use to visit them spend 4/6 months in India. We both together don't have any children. We were planning to move to India and since last year I am working in UK for part time ( three months in India and three months UK). Hope this is enough information for you and please feel free to ask if you need any more information. Thanks.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.