Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

My divorced husband sold all the marital assets and bought

Customer Question

My divorced husband sold all the marital assets and bought a new car with the proceeds I need to find out the car details to make a claim how do I find them
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please continue with my query have you had any progress ?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Not yet. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
When was the Decree Absolute and was a financial agreement made at the time?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The decree absolute was Sept 2012 no financial agreement I was under the impression we were ok to settle between us. We were married for 43 yrs.

I don't have a lot of money to spend as I am a pensioner. All I need to know is how can I get the car registration details as I am taking this to court but can't afford a lot of investigative fees ect.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Actually you may not need them.
Just to check - which of you issued the petition and does your ex have a private pension at all?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I issued the petition and no there is no private pension

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Do you have any idea of how much is involved?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Around £50000

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.