Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

I have recntly split up with my partner of 11 years, we have

I have recntly split up with my partner of 11 years, we have two children together and own our house. He has moved out of tyhe family home and we have agreed to continue paying the morgtage between so that he is hellping to provide for his children. I was wondering where do i stand with regards XXXXX XXXXX entering the house when neither me or his children are there as are none of his clothes etc
Thank you for your question, I shall do my best to assist you.
If your ex remains as an owner of the property then I am afraid he is entitled to have a key and come and go from the property as he wishes.
The only basis on which this would change would be if his behaviour was so bad it entitled you to an order excluding him from the property
I appreciate that this is not the information that you wanted but sadly it reflects the situation that you are in.
Please ask if your need further clarification