jusleen
jusleen, Family Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Family Solicitor practising family law since 1999. Member of resolution.

and judge wrote to her that : please note that the district

Customer Question

and judge wrote to her that :
please note that the district judge having considered the evidence filed , is not satisfied that the petitioner is entitled to the decree sought , because

The petitioner is to explain why there is no statement of arrangement with respect to the children referred to at part 7 of the petition on what basis are the not ''children of the family''

The petitioner should deal with the above matters and renew the request for directions for trial

what should i do now?
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  jusleen replied 1 year ago.

jusleen : Hi please can you provide some more information about the children, for instance, ages, who is the parent if the children, where they lived whilst you were married, if they did not live with you both did they visit you, how long were you married?
Customer :

e got married in April 2007. she had a baby after two year with some one else during a marriage. After that, she had a another baby with some one else during a marriage. now we decide to get divorce. my question is ''WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILDREN''. ( i have never agreed to accept these kids with her) she admits that they are her kids with some one else. she put a divorce petition on the base of unreasonable behavior and put a date of last live together on 01/02/2011. and she put in the petition that they are her kids and has nothing to do with me. i sigh and send it back but judge asks her to fill a form of arrangement of children.what she should write on the form about kids? we don't have any property. she might be agree if i ask her to sign some documents.
MY Question is, what should i write in children of arrangement form and who will be responsible for children's finance?

Customer :

i am not named on the birth certificates.

yes, i did (according to petition filled) i did not live with her but she put in petition we live together last on 01/02/2011 which is after two kids was born. can i chat on line with you?

Customer :
Hi please can you provide some more information about the children, for instance, ages, who is the parent if the children, where they lived whilst you were married, if they did not live with you both did they visit you, how long were you married?
Customer says:
12:56 AM

12:57 AM

jusleen : When did you separate?
Customer :

i do not know.

jusleen : Did you separate before the children were born or after the children were born. In relation to the statement of arrangements for children form the court would need to know the arrangements as the children were born during the marriage. Your wife will need to complete a form to enable the court to determine whether there are issues they need to become involved in. Until she files the document the proceedings cannot be progressed.
jusleen : This will not mean that it will confer rights or responsibilities for you in relation to the children.
Customer :

after the children were born.

Customer :

so you think she should a option 3rd from the form which say:

Customer :

No agreement has been reached and no application has been made for a maintenance calculation?

jusleen : The form requires the information about the children's parents to be completed and whether the children were treated as children of the family. In relation to maintenance she would say that she is not pursuing maintenance from you as you are not the children's father and provide the court with information whether she is pursuing support from the children's father via through child support agency or voluntarily. The filling in of the form does not mean the court is seeking to make orders about the children. However as she has given the children's details in the divorce petition and you were still married at the time
jusleen : The time the court would want to know what the arrangements are for those children as the court has the power to become involved in the arrangements by making orders for contact etc.
Customer :

Can u help me filling a children of arrangement form? Plz thanksu r online right now. I have filled all this form apart from 3 question. It will take only 5 min to fill it.

jusleen : Which questions do you want help with?
jusleen : Hi I am online at the moment but will be going offline soon. Please can you tell me which questions you need help with?
Customer :

Dear jusleen,
As i have you sometime before about the arrangement of the children form now have recived two certificate. first let me remind you all this story again,I am respondent, I have received a divorce form (on basses of unreasonable behavior ) from petitioner on last 3 month ago. she mention in the form i left her 2010 which is after the date of one child born. I never accept them they are my children or adopt them. I have signed and sent those form to the court instead of putting in the form they cheated on me to have two baby with someone else.
After that, The court asked us to fill a children of arrangement form we fill it and send it back to the court as well. (Basically, she made two children and one was born during the marriage and they both of them are not mine, she had those baby with someone else during a marriage. 1st baby is about 3year old and 2nd is 2year old)

now i have received 1: CERTIFICATE OF ENTITLEMENT TO A DECREE
AND 2:CERTIFICATE OF THE PROPOSES OF SECTION 41 OF THE MATRIMONIAL CAUSES ACT 1973.

1: CERTIFICATE OF ENTITLEMENT TO A DECREE
IT say in the certificate that, The court certifies that the petitioner has sufficient proved the contents of the petition and is entitled to a decree of divorce on the grounds that the marriage has irretrievably broken down. the facts found proved being the Respondents unreasonable behavior.

2:CERTIFICATE OF THE PROPOSES OF SECTION 41 OF THE MATRIMONIAL CAUSES ACT 1973.
it says in certificate that, the court certifies that it is satisfied that there are children of the family, namely
Rahbiya hoor ali Girl 28th Nov 2011

Noor masood Girl 27th April 2009

to whom section of the matrimonial causes act 1973 applies but the court does not need to exercise its power under the children act 1989 with respect to any of them nor give any direction under S41 (2) of the matrimonial act 1973.

My question is what is the mean of CERTIFICATE OF ENTITLEMENT TO A DECREE
AND CERTIFICATE OF THE PROPOSES OF SECTION 41 OF THE MATRIMONIAL CAUSES ACT 1973.
2.what shell i do now to not to pay anything for children ( she put in the first divorce form she dose not want to claim a cost for children) and not to give anything from my property in future as i am planing to make a baby with my girl friend ? (i don't have any property right now)