Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law

Hi My name is Rayna, Im dealing with this on behalf of my

Customer Question

My name is Rayna,
Im dealing with this on behalf of my partner.... who is working away on tour for seven months at the moment.
He's been making payments to the mother of his child for the passed 8 years.
Since finding out about me and the fact we are getting married, she gone to the csa saying he wasnt paying her any money for their son.
Ste has been paying her £100 every month which they both agreed on, also Ste's mum has been having Ben (ste's son) every other weekend and at some points Ben stayed with them for weeks and even Months when Annmarie (mother to Ben) was on a course.
Since CSA have been intouch they have never asked Ste to make regular payments but have phone him and said can you make a payment .
As Ste hasnt got a problem paying for his son he made a payment ,but CSA have said they arent taking into account the payments he's made from his account into her's for Ben.
Annmarie is saying this was payments for a car , which is a lie as they have been split up for Seven years and Ste cant be on any paperwork as hes had no contact with Annmarie other than texts, and he has been living in Germany for the past 8 years in the army and comes home to widnes (his mums) and spends time with Ben.
Ste is at the ,moment working away on tour doing close protection and really needs his head together .
Its causing him stress and not to say Me as we are planning on getting married on New Years Eve but CSA are saying they want to take over £600 amonth out of his wage.
We have both phone them a lot to try and sort this out but to which we find they are just rude and not in the mood to listen or help in anyway.
PLEASE if someone can help us or give us some advice
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
I will do my best to assist you but I need some further information first.
When did the CSA first contact your partner and how much does he earn after tax each month