Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

Got a bit of a problem with my estranged husband again. He

Customer Question

Got a bit of a problem with my estranged husband again. He has bees and I am allergic to them but has deliberately been leaving honey frames in the porch and outside the house so there are loads of bees on them when its sunny and I have to walk past them. It is very difficult living under the same roof but I have been told I cannot get him out unless he hits me. He is also using some of my food especially milk, tea, coffee, cheese, ham, washing powder etc. Is there anything I can do?
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question.
I will try and assist but need further information first.
Have you issued the divorce petition yet?
Can you put locks on the cupboards?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It has been sent to court. I suppose I could get locks on cupboards

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
As a starting point put locks on "your" cupboards.
At the same time write a formal letter regarding the bees reminding him that this is a health hazard for you and saying that if he continues then you will have to apply to the court for an order excluding him for your safety.
You need to start Mediation as soon as possible so that the financial side can be dealt with sooner rather than later
I hope that this is of assistance
Claire
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience: 25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Things are getting out of hand. My bedroom is part of the living room and this morning I was doing my hair and make-up still in my dressing gown and he comes barging in to watch the darts he'd recorded last night. I had to leave to work 20 minutes later and asked him to leave so I could finish getting ready I had to ask him 3 times and kept saying he will only be 10 minutes. I had to shout at him in the end to get him out else I would be late for work. What can I do? I shouldn't have to put up with this.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Have you considered re-ordering the house for the time being?
Claire
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry Claire what do you mean?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.