Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

How do I prove I have served it on her She lives in tobago

How do I prove I have served it on her She lives in tobago.
Hi

Thanks for your patience and for requesting me.

If you look at box.7 of the form you will see at option C you will see at the second box down that there is an option to confirm that ‘.. the notice
was given to the other registered proprietor(s), left at their
last known place of abode or business in the UK..’

Therefore if you do not know where she is now you should send it to her last known abode or where she worked. This will be sufficient. I believe the Land Registry take the view that a reasonable person should have left forwarding details at those places and if they did not then other persons should not suffer by reason of their disorganisation.

Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE or above if you are satisfied that you have received the correct legal advice (even if it is not the answer you wanted to hear), otherwise I do not receive any credit for answering your question.

If you are not willing to rate my answer as OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE then allow me to assist further by replying asking what clarification you require rather than rating my answer at levels below.

If you wish for me to provide you with further guidance on any question you may have in the future then please submit a further question to the board requesting me either by my profile or by marking your question. “FAO Tom”.

Kind regards,

Tom