Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

if my friend comes over from philippines to uk for 6 months

if my friend comes over from philippines to uk for 6 months then goes home when can they come back to uk again
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.

If the person visits on a visitor’s visa for 6 months then they will not receive an approval for another 6 months visitor’s visa until one year after the date of the original visa.

This is a person spending more than 6 months in any 12 months period is not regarded as “visiting” by the UKBA, it is regarded as more permanent than that and therefore an application under a different head is more appropriate.
If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. You will not be charged any further money for clicking accept.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

I note you have not clicked accept to my answer. Is there any further information you require?

If you do not click accept then your deposit simply stays with the website and I receive absolutely no credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. Only when you click accept does a portion of your deposit actually transfer to me and you will not be charged any further money simply by clicking accept.

Please click accept.

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

I have answered your question

If you do not click accept I shall consider leaving negative customer feedback which will result in other experts being reluctant to answer future questions you submit to the board. I cannot work for free.

It does not cost you any more money to click accept, it just means I get rewarded for the time I have taken to answer your question (which is considerable)

Please click accept.

Tom