Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

Dear sir My son has engaed to indian born girl and she has

Dear sir
My son has engaed to indian born girl and she has French residential permit to stay in France .Both of them are willing toget married in U.K.So please tell me what they should do to?

Are they planning on living in the uk post marriage?

Tom

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes sir

She will need to apply for a fiance visa directly to the British Embassy in France.

They will have to show that:-

1. They intend to marry within 6 months of coming to the UK (statements, correspondence, possibly wedding/church venue details)
  2. They plan to live together following marriage in the UK permanently (statements, correspondence, evidence of accommodation)support each other without the need for public funds (bank statements, evidence of income, evidence of jobs available that your husband could do)
  3. You have suitable accommodation which is owned or lived in only by you or your household and where you and your dependents can live without any help from public funds (tenancy agreement, land registry docs if you your own home)
  4. That neither of you are younger than 21 years of age. (birth certificates, passports)

They will have to apply using form VAF4A, available for download from the UKBA's visa website. It would be best for either a solicitor in the UK to prepare it in consultation with both you and your wife before submitting it.

You can find Uk immigration solicitors through the following Law Society Website search engine:-

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. It will be gratefully received and you will be free to ask follow up questions.

Kind regards,

Tom