Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
13262538

its has been over 2 years now I have been seprated from my

its has been over 2 years now I have been seprated from my husband, I have asked hime for a divorce but he states that he will not give this, he has only seen teh children once in a contcat centre as after that I thought he might have changed and agreed to let him come home to see the kids as older daughter got very up-set (max age of children is 4yrs).but then he has only seen thm once since then (over 3 months now)

I would like to know if I can now get a divorce without him agreeing?? and also wo would the children stay with ?

He has also told me that due to a house that we brought as a martial home getting repossed he does work but calims less hours and also is keeping his money with some one else so that the bank wont be able to get him for the money , he has never paid any maintance for the children, although we have officially been sperated for 2 years as thats how long I have been a single parent he has only been in the country for 4.5 yrs we have been seprated on and off.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  dkaplun replied 7 years ago.
What state or country are you located in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
England (U.K)
Expert:  dkaplun replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry, I am not licensed in the UK. Please allow me to move your question into our UK Family Law section to better assist you.

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes thats fine

please pass on to some one in England U.K

thanks

Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.

hi

you do not have to ask him for a divorce - you can petition on the grounds of his unreasonable behaviour and you will be granted the divorce

since the children have always lived with you then they will continue to do so

you must apply to the csa for maintenance - they can take it dorect from his earning sif necessary

please see a local family law solicitor as soon as possible to help sort your situation out

claire

Clare, Family Solicitor
Experience: 25 years experience of all aspects of family law