Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have been accused of neglecting a female patient under

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have been accused of neglecting a female patient under POVA at Withybush hospital it's not true I haven't looked after a patient in that situation, I have been looking after men, not women and I have been a HCA in Withybush hospital for 12 + years without and problems!! I have been bullied by the ward sister and took her to the health board and in doing so I have now had a POVA put on me!! Please help
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: No I have nothing from HR I was removed off the ward last Tuesday. They are saying it happened on Friday night on my late shift I didn't look after any all care patients on that shift and no I haven't had any statements etc from HR so I am in the dark. I have gone to the RCN hoping that they can help!
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: 30 hrs a week is what I do
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: What can I legally do and when I'm proved innocent I want to work in theatre ? The sister has constantly bullied me and surely the qualified nurse is guilty of neglect it can't all fall on my shoulders??
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi have you read my issues

Hi there. How long has the bullying been going on for and please can you provide details of this?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long has the bullying been going on for and please can you provide details of this?