Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

My employer ended up calling a disciplinary hearing before I

Customer Question

39;For Ben Jones'My employer ended up calling a disciplinary hearing before I was able to hand in my resignation letter.I had been signed of as 'unfit to work' from my GP due to my current mental state, but I attended the hearing which was a very difficult and stressful event.I was in such a state that I actually forgot to hand in my resignation letter which I had with me at the time.My employers stated that they will do some further investigating and get back to me with how we will move forward, is it too late to hand in my resignation letter? I am really not sure what to do at this point. But I do know I no longer wish to continue working for the company.I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 months ago.

Hi there, how long is your notice period please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 month ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long is your notice period please?