Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
27487359

I would like to find out if a passport and driver's license

Customer Question

I would like to find out if a passport and driver's license is fake and part of a contract
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 months ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

The government have prepared a document (attached) which can assist in finding out for you whether a passport is fake or not.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/486990/Basic_passport_checks_1988_-2016.pdf

In addition the DVLA will confirm for you whether a passport is genuine and the person should obtain for you a check code at www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence and then they can follow the on screen instruction to obtain the code whereupon you can speak with DVLA.

I hope that this helps. Please rate positive.

I see you have not rated yet. Is there any other questions that I can help you with?

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Can you please rate POSITIVE for the answers which I have provided. Happy to assist further. Thanks