Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Because i was promoted 4 months ago, I am not getting an

Customer Question

because i was promoted 4 months ago, I am not getting an annual pay review. This does not seem fair. Our annual pay review is also based on performance and in my annual review I was classed as a high performer.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. What does your contract say about a pay review?