Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Just found out that I am on a do not hire list. May I ask HR

Customer Question

Just found out that I am on a do not hire list. May I ask HR why? Do I need to take legal action?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have contacted my attorney.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I applied for a position and my current employer told my potential employer that I was on a do not hire list.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello, are you in the UK, how long have you worked there for and what do you think are the reasons you are on that list?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for and what do you think are the reasons you are on that list?