Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have a co worker who has flatulence every day, but im being

Customer Question

I have a co worker who has flatulence every day, but im being accused of it I get very angry about it. The person in question sits next to me . what can I do about it ? It's now gone round the office people think it's me and it's not. I was thinking of having a grievance for harassment against the colleagues falsely accusing me what do I do about the person who is flatulent on a daily basis ?
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello how long have you worked there for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - how long have you worked there for?