Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am signed of with work related stress and have been since

Customer Question

I am signed of with work related stress and have been since the 17th March,
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am the Manager for 4 staff and its based arounf their performance reviews , where I was advised to give them a performance review which reflected a poor performance and then they compained about it and I feel as I was the only one to deal with the complaint, since then on staff member sent harassing and defamatory emails but HR backed off due to her being newly pregnant and one got promoted even through at calibration with the Head of HR and my Boss she wasn't deemed ready and I had to reflect that in her performance review
JA: Well, we require $5.
Customer: where are you based
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I was asked to do a one to one with the staff member sending emails and I said I felt that wasn't the best route to go down and I felt harassed by her and should raise a grievance myself but this wasn't followed up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for and what are you hoping to achieve?
Also please note I am in tribunal today so may not be able to reply immediately but will do so today thank you
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and what are you hoping to achieve?