Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Yesterday I was suspended on full pay from work because the

Customer Question

Yesterday I was suspended on full pay from work because the clocking in and out system is showing I have not worked my full hours and have been claiming time in lieu. I have been told or shown mothing more and told i will receive a letter for an investigation meeting. I have worked there 16 months, had one supervision and first time this has been mentioned. My thoughts are that it could be related to when i leave early to take registered post to post office, also the last manager would tell me to add up extra hours and take that back as time owed. The whole year with previous manager he did not require him to sign for myself and others dept. Heads. The new manager has said she wants to sign for other dept heads so the last couple of months I have been givjnb mine to her. Only 1 I have received back signed, she is not good with paperwork , all time of in lieu was approved by her on email, your thought would be very useful regards Tina
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. Thank you for the question. Are you sayingthat you have not clocked in and out and you have claimed timing lieu which youweren’t entitled to?I need to know what the allegations are and whether youagree with them.What exactly is it that you want to know about this?Kind regards
Expert:  Stuart J replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. Can I assist you any further with this?