Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I got full realise from the doctor after car accident but company

Customer Question

I got full realise from the doctor after car accident but company didn't let me come back.Today I had meeting with HR and plant manager and they offered me different positions /I was working as a QC now they offering me on producton/Do I have to accept this if not and quite? may I get unemployment
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Anything else I can tell the Employment Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry I made mistake I was thinking you're in USA
No problem, we do have a US category so I will transfer your query there - please do not reply in the meantime, thanks